I'm A Legal Alien Now

Monday, July 24, 2006

Miss Japan was Robbed!

Miss Puerto Rico, my ass.

Anyway, tonight my lovely vivacious co-worker and I went to a play at the Embassy of Canada (I had tried to schmooze freebies but they'd outsourced their ticketing to a third agent- bastards). The play was pretty nothing but one of the two actors was excellent, so it wasn't a complete waste. We then walked back to co-worker's place (quite a hike by this stage from Scott Circle to Canada then up to co-workers place) where her husband had cooked us dinner!

It was really pleasant (best word) sitting on their balcony demolishing a bottle of wine and shooting the shit. Walked home, shortly beating the Roomies who then arrived on the bikes glowing with good health (bastards!) and I realised that my roomie has significantly impressive pecs.

In work news, I didn't feel like I did much today but was busy with lots of tedious busywork like a mail out and things. Fingers busy, brain dead. Did get my first crazy mail though which was very exciting, albeit not a patch on what Public Affairs gets on a daily basis. But, baby steps.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gallivanter said...

Indeed! I couldn't agree more. It was shocking to see Michael Jackson of Puerto Rico winning it. BTW, did you notice Donald Trump looking for his next sex-prentice? LOL!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

I did indeed notice Mr Trump and am still choking back the bile as I type.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home