I'm A Legal Alien Now

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Summer Pants

Every summerI go through the same trauma of finding lightweight, machine washable summer pants since I don't wear shorts. I usually find a pair I like around March (Australia) so I'd resolved myself to not finding any until September (US). But, glory be!, I have found some at Sisley. A shop I adore. Not least because the salesman told me he liked my look- which was all a bit too exciting really since I'd gone to no effort at all. My new summer shoes from Barneys are tearing my feet to shreds, but it'll be worth it once I've developed my summer feet. I also discovered I quite like J.Crew's pants. This has me mildly shocked and questioning myself as it is such a preppy store- sort of Polo on the Cheap. Their mannequins wear bowties with plaid shorts. Yet I still like their pants.

Also I don't quite get why everyone goes ga-ga over H&M. I'm yet to find a single thing that I would actually pay for.

What a link frenzy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Wow - you did find your summer pants impressively fast.

Oh I cannot wait to come visit you and go coat shopping!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

We shall see if I am as organised when it comes time to get my coat...

7:23 AM  
Blogger JustAnne. said...

Oh, I think by that stage you will be a super consumer!!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home