I'm A Legal Alien Now

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Unicorn Planet





Apart from Crybaby Trolls heeeeyyy... not much has been happening. I've been working a lot but can't blog about it because it would be 'indiscreet'. Everyone was all a flutter with the Queen around in town (including, I admit, myself whose interest in Royalty was piqued).

I bought new bed linen- a wonderful bed-in-a-bag from Target but as sadly predicted, the pillowcases don't fit my enormous pillows. I tried to buy new matching cases but it was too hard so I bought new pillows instead. This means, Anne, that you will have giganto-pillows when you come to visit. I also have a new armchair, but am yet to put it together.

It never ceases to amaze me that my furniture comes through the post.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Yay!! Big Pillows!!

Also, I totally respect the going out and purchasing of new pillows so you may use your matching pillow case covers.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home