I'm A Legal Alien Now

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Brrrrrrr

I was having such a good day at work until 5:10pm when I realised I had lost a document which was rather essential and, in all likelihood, threw it out in a moment of gross stupidity. Just the sort of winning behaviour to keep a job!

It's not the end of the world document but embarrassing because it's one of the many little stuff ups I've made recently and although easily fixed I will have to waste Dapper's time to get him to go over it again. Sigh.

In other news: maximum of 11C tomorrow. Whilst I'm excited about real cold weather, I've been caught unprepared as I do not have a scarf and my big jacket may in fact be too heavy for 11C. So, next time I write- I may well have pneumonia. I may pop down to Filene's tomorrow after work and buy a scarf and I also really want a blazer, but I think that may not be a Filene's effort but may require more substantial expenditure at Sisley or somewhere similiar.

So YAY for writing a winning speech, but BOO for fucking up and throwing stuff out I really ought not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home