I'm A Legal Alien Now

Friday, March 02, 2007

But What do I do with my hands????

This morning it was 17C! 17C!! This practically feels like summer. Anyway, the upshot was I didn't wear my overcoat this morning for the first time in weeks, if not months. The first five minutes was painful. Not because of temperature, but because I had no idea what to do with hands. Since November I have just dug them into the overcoat pockets, but now they hung idly not quite sure what to do with themselves. I tried to recall how I walked to work in summer. Eventually I fell into a natural pattern and peace prevailed.

A bizarre new situation... some boy I don't know just talked himself into being invited to my apartment 'to say hello'... and I have to pack for my 7am taxi tomorrow morning. For tomorrow morning I am flying up to New York for the weekend, and it shall be grand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tavavargas said...

todo el mundo alguna vez se pregunta que hacer con las manos no??

saludos, interesante pagina.

desde stgo, Chile

Tava

9:29 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

No hablo español. Pero gracias de todos modos. Pienso que usted dicho le era una idea interesante cuál hacer con mis manos.

¡Apesadumbrado! Traducción del Internet...

10:12 PM  
Blogger JustAnne. said...

tacos.

Intruiging development on the boy front. V impressively random. I hope you have a super new york weekend and bring back an amusing tale. :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home