I'm A Legal Alien Now

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Decisions

So on my way to Dean & DeLuca to buy cheeses for Dapper's Farewell #1 at C's tomorrow afternoon, I thought I'd pop into Barney's Coop (technically Co-Op, the 'funky' [read cheaper] spin-off to magnificent Barneys in NY, but I prefer to call it Coop) just to see what was on offer. At the back of my head was a ticking timebomb which is not unknown to me called 'I'd like New Pants'.

Well I found some.

I had to choose between buying a piece of furniture on this fortnight's paycheck or buying these pants.

The pants won. Superficially they just look like a good pair of navy pants, but there is some fantastic detailing- the little procelain buttons hidden under the fly, or the fake belt strap with the clip (cooler than it sounds) or the yellow stripe lining.

Truly, they're spectacular pants and quite frankly, an end table can wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

You won me with 'yellow stripe lining'.

Aww yeah.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

And porcelain buttons!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home