I'm A Legal Alien Now

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ian's Feeling of Snow

Snow, snow, snow as Dapper returns to Australia. Huge fat obese flakes too, and some depth which isn't to be sniffed at. Naturally, a walk was in order.


My special place... it's the garden on the corner of Q and Mills which is the little street behind my building. I think its attached to Dumbarton House. At any rate, it's always deserted because people think it's private. The snow was already thick and mine were the first footprints. When I came back past later, it was even thicker. Thick enough that I really felt the sink of my boots.



Gosh, my 'hood is beautiful.

And now, the Chinese House at 28th & P.



2 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

That is so incredibly beautiful. The best photos I could offer you from Brisbane would be the large hole in Albion where they're, apparently, building a tunnel.

Needless to say, it pales in comparrison.

Oh and I got your care package :) My entire family was suitably amused. My favourite article was the one about the Burqinis. I actually thought they were quite flattering, not too mention incredibly sun smart!! Frankly, I think that this is the kind of costume the Cancer Council could get behind. Oh, and I was also very impressed with "America's Cheapest Family".

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Burqinis! I had forgotten about them. NOSTRADAMUS! I seriously think there's a Nostradamus story in every issue of The Sun.

It is a little embarassing how many photos of snow covered trees I took.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home