I'm A Legal Alien Now

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hot Fuzz

Saw the movie Hot Fuzz tonight and it was brill. It's a bit gross in parts but it is also so wonderfully funny and slapsticky in a satirical sort of way. Also, as I just discovered, Cate Blanchett has a cameo.

Today was Europe in DC, when lots of the EU embassies have open days. It turned out to be really popular- we tried to visit the famed Italian cafeteria but the line was so long. We endured briefer queues for Cyprus and Finland though. Got some pamphlets. It could be a really great thing, but there's only so many pamphlets I can feign interest in.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Lol - it was a great film. I think my favourite moment was the nanna on a bike during the shoot out at the end. And when that guy got skewered on the model town.

Good times.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

I liked the conversations in the supermarket during the shootout.

9:32 PM  
Blogger JustAnne. said...

Lol. Yeeah. It was a good film. I think I may have to own it on dvd someday.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home