I'm A Legal Alien Now

Monday, August 21, 2006

Gummi Fingers

Today has been a very satisfying day, even though I did spend the entire afternoon putting invitations into envelopes and now no matter how many times I wash them, my fingers are all gummified and gross. And I can't shake the Seinfeld episode where thingy's wife to be dies of envelope gum poison because it's pretty much the only Seinfeld episode I know.

Yet I was occupied all day with various little tasks such as fobbing off requests in l33t letter style.

It was very pleasing mainly because I didn't have to ask anyone how to do anything.

Also I have a date tomorrow with a devastatingly cute young gentleman AND a drink later in the week with the fun girl I met at the art shipping thing last week. Social Contact AND Work Fulfilment. Very satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home