I'm A Legal Alien Now

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

As the sands drift through the hourglass...

Tonight is the finale (about berloody time Bravo managed to drag this bloody finale out over four bloody weeks damn their bloody hides) of Project Runway, which, as I believe I've mentioned before, is currently the finest show on television.

So tonight will not only leave that particular void, but it also dawned me on today that the first episode of this season aired in my first week here. So PR and I have taken this wacky American voyage together. Will I be auf'd from Washington in the coming weeks? Who can say?

I bought a packet from CVS of Candy Corn to enjoy whilst watching the show. They're so good. Pure sugary chemical goodness. And this gigantic pack cost 99c, so you know they're top quality chemicals.

4 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Frankly, the 'I'm A Legal Alien Now' is the best darn show I've seen in a while. It's so cool, I even occasionally get a backstage pass.

All of these whacky adventures, who knows where it will end up.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

awww that's really sweet! It's unfortunate that I can't be really full of dirt and gossip, but I'm worried the online thing will come back and bite me. It's nice to have a reader!

5:38 PM  
Blogger JustAnne. said...

I suspect that you have quite a few readers - it's just that people have issues leaving comments. People tell me verbally that they enjoy you show, we talk about it around water coolers.

:)

2:17 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

How totally bizarre! I'll have to watch myself a little more. I just spent a wonderful end-of-working-week with another branch, a few bottles of wine and transcripts of a recent Bush interview. Glorious!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home