I'm A Legal Alien Now

Monday, January 01, 2007

Paragooey

New Year's was way more fun than anticipated... every New Year's I tend to get a bit melancholic because I always feel like I should be having more fun than I am. In fact, the only one in recent memory that I've really enjoyed was 2006 because I decided to screw it all and stay home and play the Sims and eat roast lamb and it was heavenly.

Anyway, I went to Texas' house and thanks to the presence of her visiting nephew I wasn't the youngest by thirty years. It was really a very pleasant evening, and I got to meet the Ambassador to the OAS from Paraguay who is a thoroughly lovely and charming chap. All in all, I had a sensational time and slept in until 10.30am.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Oh, I had forgotten your new years of protest.

New years are really ever what you expect. If you end up having an even remotely good time, you've done pretty well. Frankly, I think it's the biggest anti-climax on the Western Calander.

Glad you had a good one :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

The best bit is that her husband is Persian, so we get to have Persian New Year in March! I'm rather excited.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home