I'm A Legal Alien Now

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Whiting House

Went to the White House this morning and they had my name on the list! Waltzed right in, and was waltzing out within fifteen minutes. It was interesting and underwhelming at the same time. I would've liked to have seen more, but the bits I did see were interesting. And, like everyone says, it's startling how small it is.

Halloween tonight... am not doing anything, obviously. Feel a bit Nigel No-Friends about it, but not really. Some cute tykes out in Spiderman costumes and things.

Been grumbling a lot about my job of late. I'm not sure how much is limbo-grumble and how much actually has something solid behind it. Am going to confront HR tomorrow morning about my contract, as, technically, Friday is my last day.

In other news, I finally bought a proper coat and the temperature shoots back up to 23C. Not impressed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are replaying season 4 of americans next top model with jade the ethnic butterfly. Thought of you :)
Sarah

4:05 AM  
Blogger JustAnne. said...

I must admit that I have never had an overwhelming desire to see the whitehouse. Now the Jefferson Memorial, that place sounds like a hoot!!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home