I'm A Legal Alien Now

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gimme a B, Gimme an O, Gimme a R...

No, I'm not cheering the DC street directory (FUCK I'M FUNNY!!! LOL!!!!KTHXBI)

My work and productivity has actually gone into the negatives. I have nothing to do all day. And I don't mean 'nothing interesting' I actually mean nothing as in nil laboris.

In better news, my finances have returned to normal thanks to some much-deserved pay today and a new health insurer who seems to take less but gives more. To celebrate I bought a sofa, a bookshelf, a desk and a bin. All online. It will be very interesting to see how the sofa comes through the mail.

Also, much cheered by the prospect of Sexy T applying to move into one of the temp positions we have in our little corner of the world.

So all in all despite doing nothing on the Commonwealth's dime today, it wasn't an entirely terrible day either.

Speaking of terrible:



That frantic whirring sound you hear is Bernstein spinning around in his grave.

2 Comments:

Blogger JustAnne. said...

Wow - the acoustics of the wheel o fortune studio are v impressive. Pity the singing couldn't live up to it.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

I know- and that's their voices WITH computer assistance. Oh! the horror

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home